- High-resolution LCD display, allowing for crystal clear updates on the current operating status of the device. While streaming, album art covers will be displayed, a modern step forward, deserving the title of a new generation in our X-SABRE lineup.
- A set of 2.4GHz and 5Ghz dual-band Wi-Fi antennas are hidden away from view to retain the elegant lines of the X-SABRE 3.
- Deliver bit-perfect audio to the X-SABRE 3 via Roon without any configuration. Stream audio files, and control playback, output volume, and more via the Roon app.
- X-SABRE 3 is the first of Matrix’s line up to include Tidal Connect and Spotify Connect. Detection of the X-SABRE 3 as a playback device with your choice of streaming service and enjoy lossless playback seamlessly. Playback and volume can be controlled via the apps. Airplay is also supported.
- Switching of the working mode of the D/A chip can be conveniently done through the touch panel of X-SABRE 3. In the Async mode, the master clock of the D/A chip comes from the Crystek CCHD-950 femtosecond clock inside the X-SABRE 3, and the clock from the front-end device will be abandoned; in the Sync mode, the built-in femtosecond clock will be turned off, and the D/A chip depends on the clock of the front-end device completely. In this mode, with a high-quality digital interface, you can bypass the digital processing part of the DAC through the IIS-LVDS interface, send the digital audio stream directly to the D/A chip to achieve different experiences.
D/A Chip: ES9038PRO
Clock Source : Crystek CCHD-950
Coaxial & Optical : PCM 16-24Bit /44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz; DSD 2.8MHz (DoP)
IIS LVDS : PCM 16-32Bit /44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384kHz, 705.6kHz, 768kHz;
DSD 2.8MHz, 5.6MHz, 11.2MHz (DoP); DSD 2.8MHz, 5.6MHz, 11.2MHz, 22.4MHz (Native)
USB Audio : PCM 16-24Bit /44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384kHz, 705.6kHz, 768kHz
MQA 16-24Bit /44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384kHz MQA or MQA Studio stream
DSD 2.8MHz, 5.6MHz, 11.2MHz (DoP)
DSD 2.8MHz, 5.6MHz, 11.2MHz, 22.4MHz (Native)
[XLR] SNR: >-134dB
THD+N: <0.00010%@1k, <0.00025%@20Hz-20kHz
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ±0.05 -3dB@86kHz
Channel Crosstalk: >-151dB
Output Amplitude: 4.8VRMS@0dB
[RCA] SNR: >-128dB
THD+N: <0.00015%@1k, <0.00025%@20Hz-20kHz
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ±0.05 -3dB@86kHz
Channel Crosstalk: >-138dB
Output Amplitude: 2.4VRMS@0dB
Weight: 3.4 kg (7.49 pounds)
Size: 310mm * 218mm * 43mm (WxDxH)
Worldwide Free Shipping on SHENZHENAUDIO, Please allow 1-3 business days for conduct Quality Control in order to ensure the products quality.
If a customer would like the order reshipped, they’ll be charged a reshipment fee. Customers may also be subject to a restocking fee of up to 20 percent of the product cost.
Which Couriers To Use?
Given the amount of shipping partners we work with and the vast coverage area we serve, there are likely regions with much longer transit times than others. If you have any feedback, suggestions, or problems with the courier of your shipment, please feel free to submit a support ticket via the "Contact Us" button below.
Our goal is to provide our customers with the best shipping experience possible at a reasonable cost. This is why we constantly negotiate with existing shipping partners for lower rates and actively test new couriers for potential opportunities.
PO boxes or APO/FPO
The ability to ship to PO boxes or an APO/FPO address depends on the item's weight. If an item weighs more than 9 pounds, we won’t be able to ship to these addresses because of our current courier agreements.
To determine if your order is eligible for shipment to PO boxes or an APO/FPO address, please contact SHENZHENAUDIO Support.
Estimated Delivery Time
For customers in the continental United States:
5 to 14 business days from the date of shipping
For customers in Hawaii and Puerto Rico:
2 to 4 weeks from the date of shipping
International customers can expect longer shipping times, depending on the country in which they live:
Canada: 1 to 3 weeks from the date of shipping
Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, and the UK: 2 to 4 weeks from the date of shipping
Other countries not listed above: 3 to 6 weeks from the date of shipping
Please keep in mind that these are rough estimates and shipments can be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances, like postal strikes or severe weather.
If, for some reason, you don’t receive your order within the estimated time frame provided above and suspect that it might be lost in transit, please submit a support ticket from your transactions page and we can look into the order with the courier. Lost-in-transit requests must be submitted to SHENZHENAUDIO Support within 4 months of the date of shipping or before the courier archives the tracking information.
Easy 30-Day Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to SHENZHENAUDIO within 30 days of the received date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below.
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, SHENZHENAUDIO reserves the right to refuse the return. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. SHENZHENAUDIO can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
Defective or Damaged Items
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. Please allow 3-5 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase. Please note: we can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
ShippingTo return your product, you should mail your product to: 4F 405, Building F, No.2 Shangxue Science and Technology North, Bantian Street, Longgang Dist, ShenZhen, 518129 Guangdong, China
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.