SMSL SH-X High-End Amplifier Comes Out!
by C G on Jan 19, 2024
SMSL always brings well-built products with picky components, no exception on this high-end amplifier, SH-X at US$699. Let's dig deeper.
- SH-X features 40 pieces of selected low-noise op-amplifiers used in each channel and a total of 80 pieces in a parallel design.
- The output power of 16Ω reaches 11.5 W, and it reaches 5.5W at 32Ω! SNR up to 137dB, and THD < 0.0005%.
- High-precision low-temperature drift resistance, keeping the stable high-performance
- It can be used as a High-End preamplifier
- Built-in power supply system with high efficiency and low noise
The switchable gain settings of SH-X are designed for different headphones and are highly suitable for desktop headphone systems.
As a high-end amplifier, SH-X is worthy of consideration thanks to its top configurations. Keep that in mind if you are looking seriously at a well-performing headphone amp. Of course, SH-X can be regarded as the best partner for SU-X, an excellent stack shows up on your desktop!
If you have any questions, suggestions, and comments are welcome, feel free to contact us for the discount details or anything else, live chat with our CS team, or email us directly at email@example.com, as well easy to find us on social accounts.