Oriolus DPS-L2 Flagship Audio Player Available
- New Product Releases
- 19 Mar, 2021
Oriolus is a professional HiFi audio management company. Supervised by Hibino Intersound Co., It is a Japanese audio brand based in Tokyo that have been active since 2015. Oriolus have a comprehensive catalog of HiFi portable audio products. They create mostly high end earphone with good price value, like Finschi 1DD+1BA IEMs, as well as some portable DAP and Amplifiers, such as Oriolus BA300S.
Oriolus recently unveiled their latest flagship retro music player, naming DPS-L2 which is designed as classic Cassette player look with mechanical switches. This device is equipped with ES9038PRO decoding chip and OPA1612 op amps. The player has a price tag of US $2199, it is only limited to 999pcs for worldwide sales!
Before we step into the introduction, I would like to talk something else about this magical classic and retro player. I was deeply attracted by its look at the first glance. It reminded me of the cassette with recording, playing, and learning in childhood, and it was also the only bridge for me to keep my curiosity about the world.
Let's move into its parameters.
1. Sound performance has its own rich characteristics, that's undeniable!
2. The function of the whole button blindly realizes the pause, fast forward and backward as the cassette player.
3. The volume control is independent so that it has a sensitive response and the volume adjustment can be free.
4. Play dual 3.5mm out or 4.4mm out synchronously.
5. Non-touch screen, with button operation.
6. The HOTLINE button can help you obtain the information while listening to music without taking off the headphones.
Display: 2.4-inch HD IPS screen
Size: 118mm X 76mm x 25mm
Battery capacity: 5000 mAh,high-density polymer lithium battery
Charging port: Type-C
Output: 3.5mm sigle-end *2; 4.4mm balanced-end *1
TF Card: Maximum 512GB
Support hard decoding DSD64/128/256 (DSF/DFF/ISO)
Support DXD format up to 384kHz/32Bit
Support lossless formats FLAC, APE, WAV, ALAC, AIFF, up to 384kHz/32Bit
Support formats MP3, WMA, AAC, etc.
Support CUE, M3U, M3U8 files
DAC Chip: ES9038PRO
Op-amp chip: 0PA1612
Frequency response: 17Hz-20kHz +/-0.1dB
SNR: 117dB (single-ended), 119dB (balanced)
Resolution: 78dB (single-ended), 105dB (balanced)
(The indicators are all tested under 32ohm load)
10-segment custom EQ adjustment, Hibylink. Car mode, USB DAC, USB OTG, bidirectional USB transmission, bidirectional Bluetooth 4.0 transmission, HOTLINE mute, two-level gain.