SHANLING UA5 Portable USB DAC/AMP Now Available
by Lauren Young on Feb 18, 2022
SHANLING has introduced their latest USB DAC/AMP, the UA5, which is a bit different from their UA series line-up products like UA1 and UA2 USB Audio dongles. UA5 adds volume wheel for an independent volume control, 1.44-inch OLED display for an easy access to multiple settings directly on the device, full-size 4.4mm balanced connector, and special Hybrid battery Power mode, to reduce battery drain from your smartphone. This high-performance pocket device is priced at 235$.
UA5 is equipped with a Dual DAC chipset featuring two top-quality ES9038Q2M DAC chips. ES9038Q2M is a 32-bit stereo DAC that provides unprecedented performance while decoding Hi-Res audio signals. There are two DAC chips in the UA5, one for each channel creating a fully balanced architecture.They are arranged together in a fully balanced design with two dedicated Ricore RE6863 amplifier chips. It houses two headphone output ports, one 3.5mm single-ended and another 4.4mm balanced headphone output.
It also features two Ricore RE6863 amplifier chips. They are arranged in a balanced design with the DAC chips. The Ricore amplifiers produce a powerful output thrust that enables the UA5 to output a clean and powerful driving force. It powers your IEMs and low-demanding headphones well without any trouble. The output power rating with the UA5 is up to 211mW@32Ω(balanced port).
It is possible to switch between full USB Power and Hybrid Battery Power mode. In Hybrid mode, DACs and amplifiers are using clean power from the build-in 220 mAh battery to reduce battery drain from your smartphone. More than connecting with smartphone, with both UAC2.0 and UAC1.0 modes, the Shanling UA5 is compatible with multiple devices including Windows, MAC, iOS, and Android devices. Users can also connect it with Nintendo Switch gaming consoles.
The DAC/AMP is available in two different color options, Black and Red, in a rich anodized finish, and you could also choose leather case color, both of the color options look absolutely adorable and elegant. Go along and check more details on the product page of the UA5. As always, all the purchasing from us comes with a 30-Day Lowest Price Guarantee, 30-Day No Reason Return, 7 Days DOA Product Guarantee, and Global Free Shipping. You could contact us via live chat online or email us at email@example.com.
- Output power 137 mW @ 32 Ohm SE // 211 mW @ 32 Ohm Balanced.
- Hi-Res support up to 32bit / 768khz and DSD512
- Possible to switch between full USB Power and Hybrid Battery Power mode. In Hybrid mode, DACs and amplifiers are using clean power from the build-in 220 mAh battery.
- Fully balanced circuit with two ESS ES9038Q2M DACs and two dedicated Ricore RE6863 amplifiers.
- Digital SPDIF coax output through 3.5mm connector.
- Compatible with Android, Windows, Mac and iOS. Special lightning cable needed for use with iOS.
- UAC2.0 and UAC1.0 mode compatible, for use with a Nintendo Switch and other gaming systems or older devices.